1 . The promoter of this competition is TriShopSA (“TriShopSA”, “we” or “us”).
- The competition starts on Tuesday, 06 April 2021 and closes at 12h00 noon on Tuesday, 13 April 2021, unless otherwise informed by TriShopSA.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- The following persons are excluded from this competition:
5.1 a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to TriShopSA or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by TriShopSA; and 5.2 a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and 5.3 the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 5.1 and 5.2. If you have won a TriShopSA competition within the last 30 calendar days, you may not participate in this competition.
- All entries must meet the above requirements.
- All entries, must be received by TriShopSA before the competition closing date and time. If not, such entry will not be eligible, regardless of the reason for the late receipt of the entry, including due to lost, late; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
- All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, or illegible will be void.
- Only one entry per valid profile will be considered.
- The prize winner will be selected randomly from valid participants and announced after Tuesday, 06 April 2021.
- The winner will be contacted privately before being announced on the TriShopSA Instagram Profile.
- The winner will also be notified by means of Instagram Direct Messenger as soon as possible after Tuesday, 13 April 2021.
- You are hereby informed of your right to decline:
13.1 the use of your image in marketing material; 13.2 an invitation to participate in any marketing activity; 13.3 an invitation to be present when the draw is taking place, or the winner is announced.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot, provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner by TriShopSA. A full postage address must be supplied after contact has been made via Instagram DM.
- You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.
- If any entry has been made in any manner which in TriShopSA discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be automatically disqualified from this and all future competitions run by TriShopSA.