- Detailed rider interview.
- Comprehensive body analysis.
- Cleat/shoe assessment. Adjustments and recommendations, as needed
- Initial real time data captures with Retül’s 3D dynamic motion capture
- Review of initial Retül data captures
- Bike fit adjustments and equipment recommendations
- Additional data capture(s) with Retül
What to bring to the fitting session.
- Bike (must be clean).
- Cycling shoes (Cleats must be in proper working/adjustable condition).
- Proper cycling clothing.
- Skin must be smooth and clean without lotion.
After the fitting session you will receive.
- Before and After adjustments Zin of bike report.
- Final Upshift (Retül) Fit report.
- Bike and Rider fit definition sheets.
- Before and after photographs.