Bike transport from Cape Town to East London 70.3 Ironman via Triptych
Bike transport to East London 70.3 via Triptych
What to know
- Bikes will be transported via a trailer form Cape Town to East London.
- All bikes will be transported as built bikes and will be individually wrapped in quality blankets to ensure there is no damage in transit.
- All bikes are to be clearly identifiable as the rightful owner.
- All bike should be individually insured.
- Return trip cost R1800
Where to drop off in Cape Town
- Triptych will receive all bikes at their warehouse in Montague Gardens.
- All bikes need to handed in at Triptych no later than 14h00 on the 23rd Jan 2018.
- All bike departures from Cape Town will be on the 24th of Jan at 05h00.
Where to pick up in East London
- Triptych management would meet and great all athletes at the start and hand over bikes and bags for the race.
- Meet between 9:00-16:00 on 26th Jan.
Where to drop off in East London
- Triptech will also be at the finish to receive bikes and bags bikes to be handed in before 17:00.
Where to pick up in Cape Town
- On return to Cape Town all riders to collect their bikes from Triptych offices around the 23rd subject to time of departure ex East London.
more info contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Triptech contact : Andrew Norman
Triptych Resources (Pty) Ltd
Parc Du Mont
Unit D, 20 Railway Road
Montague Gardens, 7441