MTD running club registration
Step 1: Follow the (click here) ASA Online registration
Step 2: Complete (click here) MTD club registration form online
Step 3: Add Running clubto your shopping basket and checkout.
ASA ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
Instructions to register online as an Athlete, Coach, Technical Official or Administrator
1. If you don’t have access to the internet, complete a manual application form and ask your Club Administrator to register you on the system.
2. If you do have access to the internet, log on to one of the following websites: www.athletics.org.za / Info Centre / Online Registration or http://asa.saclubs.co.za
3. Click on “Register Now”
4. Read the disclaimer and agree to it.
5. Enter your ID-number (or passport number) and select the correct type. SA Citizens must register with an ID-number.
6. Verify your ID-number. If it is a valid ID-number, you will be directed to a data sheet.
7. Enter all the relevant fields and choose for yourself a password. All fields are compulsory and you must have a valid e-mail address.
8. After validation you will be directed to a new screen.
9. Club Details: First select your Province and then the club that you would like to join. If your club is not listed, your Club Administrator must contact the Provincial Administrator to add your club to the list.
10. Duties: Choose as what you would like to register. It can be 1, 2, 3 or all 4 fields.
11. Discipline: Choose your discipline. It can be one or more.
12. Personal Details: If applicable, add any of the open fields. These are not compulsory fields.
13. Address: A residential address is compulsory. If your postal address is not the same as your residential address, un-click the box and add your postal address.
14. Contact: At least a home or cell phone is compulsory.
15. Emergency: At least one emergency contact person with a contact number is compulsory. If you do have a medical aid, select Yes and a screen for the detail will be displayed.
16. Click on “Save” and if all compulsory fields are valid, you will receive a message “Successfully updated”. Under Club Details your preferred club will be listed and the Current Club Status will be “Pending”.
17. The system will automatically send an e-mail to your Club notifying them of your application. The Club Administrator will then contact you with their membership fees, how it can be paid and where to collect your licence bib.
18. As soon as your club fees are paid, or otherwise decided by the club, the Club Administrator will allocate a licence bib to you and change your status to “Accepted” or “New Member”. You can now collect your licence bib from the Club Administrator.
19. If you were registered on the system for 2014, your status will be changed at a certain date (30 November 2014) to “Pending”. Please pay your club fees as determined by the club. The Club Administrator will then allocate your new licence bib and change your status to “Accepted”. Now you can collect your licence bib.
20. At any stage you can login to the system and update your detail.
21. If you want to change your club, contact your current Club Administrator with a request to change your status to “Transfer”. Now you can contact your new club for membership.
22. Enjoy your athletics as a registered club member for the rest of the year.