MTD tri club
Entering the sport can be very daunting and affiliating yourself through a club can help introduce you to the sport. MTD club can help and guide you through your journey.
MTD has registered triathlon clubs in the Western Cape and KZN. Gauteng and Eastern Cape registration in progress. The aim is for you to have a home base at all the major races nationally.
Why join MTD Tri club?
- Use of MTD gazebos & facilities at events nationally.
- Discounts though the MTD online store. (see discount structure)
- MTD club t shirt included
- Race at events in MTD race gear
- Qualify for MTD Tri race team.
- Included in special clinics when available
- Personalised coaching available at listed rates.
- Club fees for the year R300
Why register with TSA?
- Opportunity to represent your province / country in Triathlon or Duathlon.
- You will not be liable for day licences at each event.
- Register with Triathlon South Africa - TSA registration fees apply.
How do I join?
Is it compulsory to belong to a club if I register for TSA?
It is compulsory in the Western Cape and KZN, not in other provinces.
Can I join the club and not register with TSA?
Yes but you will not be eligible for any team selection provincial or national.
When is the licensed season?
The triathlon season runs from 1st September until 31st August.
How can I get my store discounts?
Discounts will be activated online within 48hours from registration, you will need to be logged in to your store account for them to apply.