Winner of Triathlete Magazine Buyer's Guide 'Best In Class", the Propel P:2 Wetsuit is loaded with world-leading technology to provide the progressive swimmer with optimal bouyancy and flexibility to power to the finish line.
ULTIMATE BOUYANCY & FLEXIBILITY
Premium Japanese Yamamoto 39 Cell neoprene is bouyant but still flexible and varies in thickness throughout the body of the wetsuit, moving your centre of bouyancy lower, preventing sinky legs and putting you in perfect horizontal swimming position.
REDUCED WATER RESISTANCE
Super Composite Skin (SCS) hydrodynamic coating reduces surface drag for more speed.
ENHANCED POWER & EFFICIENCY
Embossed concave water entrapment zone on arm sleeve, enhances power and feel of water whlist the floating zip panel increases movement for improved distance per stroke.
Rollbar technology ensures less bouyancy on perimeter of wetsuit, allowing snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminating dead spots in your freestyle.
INNER COMFORT & SUPPORT
Our neck panel eliminates seams to improve comfort and reduce chafing whilst the often-overlooked internal liner is engineered for 520% stretch to ensure comfort and low absorption.
1. Full tri wetsuit
2. SCS hydrodynamic coating
3. Full body premium Japanese Yamamoto 39 Cell bouyant and flexible neoprene
4. Arm sleeve embossed concave water entrapment zone
5. Floating zip panel
6. Core Intermediate Stretch Zone (ISZ) panels
7. Rollbar technology
8. Lower leg propulsion panel
9. Quick release ankle Transition Panel
10. 520% internal stretch lining
11. Two-year warranty Neoprene thickness: Chest - 5mm Back - 3mm Arms - 1.5mm Upper legs - 5mm Lower legs - 3mm