K-EDGE STEM MOUNT FOR GARMIN COMPUTERS - ADJUSTABLE
Professional grade mount for Garmin Edge® and Forerunner® 310XT GPS computers. CNC machined from billet aluminum with an advanced injection molded Garmin interface for securely holding your Garmin computer.
The NEW K-EDGE Garmin MTB / Stem Mount is an advanced upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. This mount is especially useful in fitting the larger Garmin 510, 800, 810, 1000 size computers above an array of stem configurations. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top compression cap.
The K13-530 is an Adjustable version and is recommended for +/- 20 degree stem angles, dependent on bike setup. The adjustable pivot allows the computer to match the stem angle and accommodate stems that have a positive rise.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the new K-EDGE Stem mount for Garmin has proven ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon (away from the hydration system on the aero bars); bike touring (with handlebars covered in bags and map cases); or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
• STRONG – Durable CNC machined aluminum platform engineered to hold your Garmin in place while you focus on the trail ahead.
• POSITIVE – Advanced injection molded co-polymer interface retains K-EDGE’s signature definitive click with four locking points.
• PRO – Advanced upgrade mount for serious cyclists. Perfect positioning of your Garmin computer independent of stem.
• COMPATIBLE – ¼ Turn Garmin Edge Computers, can be oriented for the Forerunner 310XT (not compatible with the 910XT due to the shape of the quick release adapter)
- Weight - 25g
- Length (Center-to-Center) - 50mm
- Thickness (@ Steerer) - 5mm
- 1-1/8" Steerer Diameter
- Recommended for +/-20-Degree Stem Angles (Dependent on Bike Setup)
- Material - 6061-T6 CNC Machined Aluminum
You may also like